Dr. Francis J. Collini is a board certified plastic surgeon and owner of The Renaissance Center For Plastic Surgery. Dr. Collini trained at two of the most prestigious institutions in America, Johns Hopkins Medical Center and the Mayo Clinic. Prior to relocating in Pennsylvania, he worked in Beverly Hills with world renown plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Ellenbogen.
Dr. Collini has authored over fifty articles in his field and was on the editorial board of Plastic Surgery Outlook: Perspectives in Plastic Surgery, and a national plastic surgery newsletter. His reconstructive talents led to his becoming a world authority on burns, and currently he is being internationally recognized for an innovative technique that promotes healing in some of the most resistant wounds.
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Board Certified General Surgeon
- Member of the prestigious Aesthetic Society
- Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Degree in medicine, magna cum laude from SUNY Downstate College of Medicine, ranked by US News and World Report as among the nation’s top medical schools
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree, Columbia University
- Training at Johns Hopkins Medical Center and the Mayo Clinic
Dr. Collini is also well-known for his humanitarian and community service. He is the co-founder of Community Cares For Kids whose volunteer medical personnel have performed hundreds of operations on children with severe birth deformities and injuries in South America and in the United States.